Als unregistrierter Nutzer ist Dein Zugriff eingeschränkt. Bitte melde dich an oder registriere dich einfach mit ein paar Klicks hier, um alle Funktionen in vollem Umfang nutzen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

• Ein Naturalbodybuilder. Finde seine Bilder beeindruckend und seine Entwicklung in der letzten Zeit. Vielleicht hat ja jemand Lust alles zu Übersetzen oder besser gesagt die Zeit. Hier die Person und sein Ernährungs + Trainingsplan: Achja PS: Wenn ihr ein bisschen die Augen aufhaltet, es haben viele Leute diesen Plan nachgemacht es gibt unzählige Videos die Ergebnisse sind der Hammer bei den meisten, wie gesagt vllt kann man es ja mal ausprobieren.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…1&list=PL90471BF385BE63AD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAFH-yWpFKQ

MASS GAIN PLAN :
    ---------------------

Monday : CHEST : 3 [lexicon]Sets[/lexicon] of incline [lexicon]Barbell[/lexicon] press ( 4 to 5 reps each)
    reps
    3 [lexicon]Sets[/lexicon] of Decline [lexicon]Barbell[/lexicon] Press (4 to 5 reps each)
    2 sets of Flat bench [lexicon]Dumbbell[/lexicon] Press (4 to 5 reps each)
    2 sets of decline [lexicon]Dumbbell[/lexicon] Flies (4 to 5 reps each)
    TRICEPS : Flat Bench Head Crushers 3 sets (8 to 10 reps each)
    Incline Bench Head Crushers 3 [lexicon]Sets[/lexicon] (8 to 10 reps each)

BICEPS : 5 sets of [lexicon]Barbell[/lexicon] Preacher curls will a straight [lexicon]Barbell[/lexicon] (5 to 6 reps each )

BRACHIALIS: 3 sets of hamer curls ( 8 reps each) no drop sets
    ABS : 3 sets of crunches ( 20 reps)
    3 [lexicon]Sets[/lexicon] of Leg raises ( 20 reps) if you have strong abs add a 5 lbs dumbbell or
    more if you can ( i lift a 25lbs [lexicon]Dumbbell[/lexicon] in my leg raises)
    2 sets of [lexicon]Dumbbell[/lexicon] oblique Sways (25 reps) i recommend 20 lbs for starters

Wednesday:
    BACK: 4 [lexicon]Sets[/lexicon] of [lexicon]Dumbbell[/lexicon] Rows (4 to 5 reps each)
    4 sets [lexicon]Barbell[/lexicon] Rows (4 to 5 reps each)
    3 [lexicon]Sets[/lexicon] of pull overs ( 8 reps) no drop sets
    SHOULDERS: 3 sets of [lexicon]Barbell[/lexicon] Press (4 to 5 reps each)
    3 [lexicon]Sets[/lexicon] of [lexicon]Barbell[/lexicon] Front raises (4 to 5 reps each)
    3 sets of reverse flies (10 reps each)
    TRAPS : 3 [lexicon]Sets[/lexicon] of [lexicon]Shrugs[/lexicon] (4 to 5 reps each)
    3 [lexicon]Sets[/lexicon] of Leg raises ( 20 reps) if you have strong abs add a 5 lbs dumbbell or
    2 sets of [lexicon]Dumbbell[/lexicon] oblique Sways (25 reps) i recommend 20 lbs for starters

Friday:
    QUADS : LEG Press : 4 SETS of 8 ( don't dare doing Drop sets if you are not lifting
    serious weights for years, legs are big muscles and pump an enormous amount of blood, Drop sets are for advanced Bodybuilders when it comes to legs and certainly not while dieting)
    4 Series of [lexicon]Squats[/lexicon] (4 to 5 reps each) ( i do them on a smith machine)
    HAMSTRINGS: 5 [lexicon]Sets[/lexicon] of 8 of Stiff Legs dead lifts ( warm up well for this one and if
    you have trouble doing it, replace it with Leg [lexicon]Curls[/lexicon].
    CALVES : it's up to you, any machine at the gym will do good ( don't spend more
    than 20 min here though)

---------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    IMPORTANT NOTE : meals are seperated by 2.5 Hours except for the meal 4 and 5 during workout days.

TRAINING DAY:
    Meal1: 1 Whole wheat Beagle with FAT Free Philadelphia Cream Cheese + a
    [lexicon]Protein[/lexicon] Shake with Skimmed Milk) + you'll take your Vitamins and Omega3
    and Glucosamine
    You'll grow to love this breakfast , it is a delight as far as am concerned
    meal2 : 1 Main meal of your choice
    meal3: 1 main meal of your choice
    meal4: you just finished your Gym training. you'll take the post workout Shake.
    Meal5: this one is one Hour after Meal4 not 2.5 hours. you'll take 1 fruit + a Whey Pro
    Shake with water ( not milk)
    Meal6: a salad of your choice that has either Tuna, chicken breast or egg whites
    ( needless to say that it has no oil no dressing no salt etc,,,,)
    Meal7: Casein Shake with water or Skimmed Lactose free Milk
    NON-TRAINING DAY:

[lexicon]Protein[/lexicon] Shake with Skimmed Milk) + you'll take your Vitamins and Omega3
    Meal4: a salad of your choice that has either Tuna, chicken breast or egg whites
    Meal5: a salad of your choice that has either Tuna, chicken breast or egg whites
    Meal6: Whey protein with milk
    Meal7: Casein Shake with water or Skimmed Lactose free Milk.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Post Workout Shake : 50 grams of Whey Pro + 10 Grams BCAA + 10 Grams Glutamine+ 35 Grams of Dextrose or Maltodextrine (+10 Grams of Creatine If you're Cycling it , i take creatine 1 month and i stop for 2 or 3 months)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Meals : the Main Meal needs to Have a Whole grains Carbs Like : Brown rice, Whole wheat Brown spaghetti,,,and you,ll add on your either Chichen Breast white meat, White Fish, Lean red meat, sea food, etc,,,,,with Assorted Veggies of your choice
    ( IMPORTANT NO OIL TO BE ADDED' NOT TOO MUCH SALT, and the Carb Quantity we are talking about needs to be a Cup of either rice or Brown spaghetti Not a BIG Cup.
    Important Note : i Take BCAA, Glutamine Daily and Creatine once every 3 months. ASIDE From the Post Workout shake i Take The Bcaa's and Glutamine By them selves and i seperate the Creatine intake by its self as well because Creatine Competes with
    Glutamine for absorbtion.
    i Take the ( BCAA + Glutamine ) Twice a day ( training days or not) and the Creatine i take it once a day . each time i add a 1/4 Glass of juice ( OJ).

-----------------------------------
    -----------------------------------

„Wie herausfordernd ein Tag auch ist, ich stehe auf und lebe ihn.“ Zitat von Muhammed Ali

„Wie schön wäre es doch, wenn man auch durch das Reiben des Bauches das Hungergefühl vertreiben könnte!“
    Dies Antwortete Diogenes von Sinope als er öffentlich auf dem Markplatz mastubierte und man ihn fragte warum er dies tat!.

• 4 MONTHS KILLER BODY PLAN :
    --------------------
    --------------------
    Part1:

important note : this plan is geared and recommended for Healthy Adult Men that have intermediate to advanced experience at the gym. it is not to be performed by individuals who are minors or persons with medical conditions. Always consult your physician & Doctor before starting any serious sport activity.
    This Program was solely developed by me as a result of my 20 years experience in natural bodybuilding. it contains 3 important components : weight training , Diet and cardio.
    it is Mandatory to Stick to the plan in every detail to obtain good results. Failure to Follow the plan accordingly will hinder greatly the results.
    Your Main asset during This journey is your Will, hard work and Dedication.
    Some of You will fail to Comply and to fully adhere to the plan for different reasons but the rest of you who have the Guts to Take on the Challenge and go on with the Plan will be rewarded with probably the best physique they ever had, Will you be one of them???.
    NB: please note that i have Always been a 100% natural Bodybuilder and i Always Knew that the Big Boys either on the Magazines or the So Called Gym Rats at the Gym were Taking Steroids and performance enhancing Drugs. all of you guys know that! but that did not stop me from always researching the Best [lexicon]Natural[/lexicon] way to optimize my shape to the best i can in a 100% [lexicon]Natural[/lexicon] way. i had my ups and downs, i have red 100's of Magazines, 100's of reviews on nutritions and supplements and i genuinely think at this point that i know a good deal about what works and what does not work.
    The First think you guys will Notice is the SIMPLICITY of the PLAN! Lots of folks think that it is so complicated to get in shape whereas in reality we need to keep it as simple as possible to succeed , trust me on this! ;)
    First of all let me go through the Supplements i take and am still taking either continuously or periodically, you guys will have to check if these supplements are available & or legal in your different countries. All these Supplements are Legal & available in north America :
    1) Multivitamins & Minerals
    2) EFA's = Omega 3 ( essential fatty acids)
    3) Glucosamine ( for your joints)
    these 3 up here are regular supplements that a normal person could take anyway but they are VERY important for us.
    Now let's get down to supplements that are [lexicon]Bodybuilding[/lexicon] related :
    4) Whey protein ( the most important supplement)
    5) Casein or any other time released protein mix ( i'll tell you about this stuff on a video)
    6) BCAA's ( branched chain amino acids) a really good asset.
    7) Glutamine ( the most abundant amino acid in the muscle, very good for recovery as well)
    8) Creatine ( needless to present this supplement, very good for mass and muscle fiber water retention)
    9) Tribulus terrestis ( this is a natural herb that boosts your natural testosterone levels efficiently)
    10) Dextrose or Maltodextrine ( Very high Glycemic simple sugar, inexpensive as well)
    11) very recommended but not mandatory : Preworkout supplement , there are tons of them out there, you can ask me for the brand i prefer i'll tell you.
    Note: if you guys don't have the means to get these Supplements at least try to Get the Whey [lexicon]Protein[/lexicon] because it is important.Also note that i do not recommend any FAT BURNERS for it is not compatible with my plan.
    Now let's get down to Business : The plan will be divided unto 4 months that will be differentiated by changes in Diet, Cardio and supplement intake, on the other hand the weight lifting will stay the same during the 4 months ( your biggest challenge when it comes to weight lifting will be to stick truthfully to my program and not ADD other exercises i did not proscribe)
    Now here is the training plan that will never Change during the 4 months :
    Monday : CHEST : 3 Drop [lexicon]Sets[/lexicon] of incline [lexicon]Barbell[/lexicon] press (8.8.8) IE: each set will have 24
    reps
    3 Drop [lexicon]Sets[/lexicon] of Decline [lexicon]Barbell[/lexicon] Press (8.8.8) ( same as above)
    3 Drop sets of Flat bench [lexicon]Dumbbell[/lexicon] Press ( not barbell) (6.6.6)
    3 Drop sets of Flat [lexicon]Dumbbell[/lexicon] Flies (8.8.8) ( next week you will be
    doing decline flies instead and you'll switch back and forth each week
    TRICEPS : Flat Bench Head Crushers 3 Drop sets ( 8.8.8)
    Incline Bench Head Crushers 3 drop [lexicon]Sets[/lexicon] (8.8.8)
    overhead dumbbell extensions 3 Drop sets ( 6.6.6)
    BICEPS : 5 Drop sets of [lexicon]Barbell[/lexicon] Preacher curls will a straight [lexicon]Barbell[/lexicon] ( 8.8.8)
    ( yes that's it for the Biceps) lots of you are going like : What the hell!
    i know ;)
    BRACHIALIS: 3 sets of hamer curls ( 8 reps each) no drop sets
    CARDIO : 30 min of treadmill or bike at 135 Heart beat per Min
    Wednesday:
    BACK: 4 Drop [lexicon]Sets[/lexicon] of [lexicon]Barbell[/lexicon] Rows ( 6.6.6)
    4 Drop [lexicon]Sets[/lexicon] of [lexicon]Dumbbell[/lexicon] Rows ( 6.6.6)
    3 [lexicon]Sets[/lexicon] of pull overs ( 8 reps) no drop sets
    SHOULDERS: 3 Drop sets of [lexicon]Barbell[/lexicon] Press ( 8.8.8)
    3 Drop [lexicon]Sets[/lexicon] of [lexicon]Dumbbell[/lexicon] raises ( 6.6.6)
    3 drop sets of reverse flies (6.6)
    TRAPS : 3 Drop [lexicon]Sets[/lexicon] of [lexicon]Shrugs[/lexicon] ( 6.6.6)
    Friday:
    QUADS : LEG Press : 4 SETS of 8 ( don't dare doing Drop sets if you are not lifting
    serious weights for years, legs are big muscles and pump an enormous amount of blood, Drop sets are for advanced Bodybuilders when it comes to legs and certainly not while dieting)
    4 Series of [lexicon]Squats[/lexicon] (8)( i do them on a smith machine)
    HAMSTRINGS: 5 [lexicon]Sets[/lexicon] of 8 of Stiff Legs dead lifts ( warm up well for this one and if
    you have trouble doing it, replace it with Leg [lexicon]Curls[/lexicon].
    CALVES : it's up to you, any machine at the gym will do good ( don't spend more
    than 20 min here though)
    PS: this is my Training plan. it is VERY simple, a lot of you guys may be going like : what the hell??? that's it? YES that is it! no Fancy stuff, No MACHINES, No Cables , ONLY FREE WEIGHTS, Dumbbells and BARBELS . but as i said you got to trust me on this if you wanna follow my plan, trust me, been there done it! ,,,,KEEP it Simple, these are VERY SUFFICIENT exercises and if you add other Exercises, conceder your self out of my Plan because they will hinder your results . PERIOD! and i know that most intermediate Bodybuilders will take some time to get this but this is the Fruit of 2 decades of training. And Remember, we are [lexicon]Natural[/lexicon] Bodybuilders, we don't go by the same Rules as the Freaky [lexicon]Roids[/lexicon] Guys.
    Now let's Get down to CARDIO:
    Beside of you doing Cardio each time after your Workout for 30 Min you will also Have to do Cardio For 30 min EACH Day, First thing in the Morning on an empty stomach ( just drink a big Glass of water before,, i said water not Juice nor any other energy drink) and your heart beat needs to be between 135 and 140, if you have a treadmill or bike at home , you're fine it will have the heart beat calculator. if you don't have any, Go Take a jog outside ( very light jogging, don't run like crazy, you need to be able to talk while jogging, don't fatigue your self). and again guys, i said each day, sunny day, rainy day you name it. you need your 30 min of morning cardio on DAILY!
    -------------------------------------

PART2
    IMPORTANT NOTE : meals are seperated by 3 Hours except for the meal 4 and 5 during workout days.
    Diet Plan : The Diet Plan is what will pretty much determine the Scale of your Fat Burning, During the 4 Months period we will downgrade the Carbs intake in 3 phases to burn out the fat and then we will Carb up during a Whole Month in a controlled manner to maximize the mass gain induced by the natural high hormonal state in which the body is after a period of dieting .
    Month1:
    You have Already Done your 30 min of Cardio on an empty Stomach right?,,,, Cool
    Right after your cardio, the first thing you do is to Drink half a glass of Orange juice with 10 Grams of BCAA's and 10 Grams of Glutamine. then you wait up 15 or 20 minutes before preceding to eat your first Meal, Capich? ( go take your shower in the mean time ),, now let's get down to business:

„Wie herausfordernd ein Tag auch ist, ich stehe auf und lebe ihn.“ Zitat von Muhammed Ali

„Wie schön wäre es doch, wenn man auch durch das Reiben des Bauches das Hungergefühl vertreiben könnte!“
    Dies Antwortete Diogenes von Sinope als er öffentlich auf dem Markplatz mastubierte und man ihn fragte warum er dies tat!.

• TRAINING DAY:
    and Glucosamine
    Meal5: this one is one Hour after Meal4 not 3 hours. you'll take 1 fruit + a Whey Pro
    Meal6: Casein Shake with water or Skimmed Lactose free Milk
    NON-TRAINING DAY:
    Pretty much the same as the training one except meal4 and 5
    30m min cardio followed buy 1/2 Glass of orange juice with 10 G BCAA and 10G of Glutamine and 20 min later you proceed with meal1

Meal4: a salad of your choice that has either Tuna, chicken breast or egg whites
    Meal5: Whey protein with milk
    Meal6: Casein Shake with water or Skimmed Lactose free Milk.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Month 2: it's gonna be really Basic you just need to substitute Meal3 with the content of meal4 so it's gonna be as follows :
    Right after your cardio, the first thing you do is to Drink half a glass of Orange juice with 10 Grams of BCAA's and 10 Grams of Glutamine. then you wait up 15 or 20 minutes before preceding to eat your first Meal,
    TRAINING DAY:
    and Glucosamine
    meal3: a salad of your choice that has either Tuna, chicken breast or egg whites
    Meal5: this one is one hour after Meal4 not 3 hours. you'll take 1 fruit + a Whey Pro
    NON-TRAINING DAY:
    30m min cardio followed buy 1/2 Glass of orange juice with 10 G BCAA and 10G of Glutamine and 20 min later you proceed with meal1

and glucosamine
    meal3: a salad of your choice that has either Tuna, chicken breast or egg whites
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Month 3:
    Right after your cardio, the first thing you do is to Drink half a glass of Orange juice with 10 Grams of BCAA's and 10 Grams of Glutamine. then you wait up 15 or 20 minutes before preceding to eat your first Meal,
    TRAINING DAY:
    Meal1: 1 HALF of a Whole wheat Beagle with FAT Free Philadelphia Cream Cheese + a
    and glucosamine
    meal2 : 1/2 Main meal of your choice
    Meal5: this one is one hour after Meal4 not 3 hours. you'll take 1 fruit + a Whey Pro
    NON-TRAINING DAY:

Meal1: 1 HALF of a Whole wheat Beagle with FAT Free Philadelphia Cream Cheese + a
    And Glocosamine
    meal2 : 1/2 Main meal of your choice
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Month 4: EXACTLY LIKE MONTH 1 and we add 10 G of Creatine and Tribulus in that First morning Juice OK????
    Note : drink tons of water during this month. AND STOP COMPLETELY THE MORNING CARDIO. Time to gain back some real mass.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Post Workout Shake : 50 grams of Whey Pro + 10 Grams BCAA + 10 Grams Glutamine+ 35 Grams of Dextrose or Maltodextrine (+10 Grams of Creatine in month 4)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Meals : the Main Meal needs to Have a Whole grains Carbs Like : Brown rice, Whole wheat Brown spaghetti,,,and you,ll add on your either Chichen Breast white meat, White Fish, Lean red meat, sea food, etc,,,,,with Assorted Veggies of your choice
    ( IMPORTANT NO OIL TO BE ADDED' NOT TOO MUCH SALT, and the Carb Quantity we are talking about needs to be a Cup of either rice or Brown spaghetti Not a BIG Cup.
    -----------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------

1. Gym Tasse
      Mit kraftvollem Zitat und Bodybuilder-Motiv. Starte motiviert in den Tag!
    2. Schwarzenegger Poster
      Rules of Success - Gedruckt auf edlem, mattschwarzem Papier
    3. Geschenkidee
      Eine motivierende Tasse für deinen liebsten Gym-Junkie!
    4. Bodybuilder Tasse
      Keine Zeit ist keine Tatsache, sondern eine Entscheidung!
    5. Becherwunder
      Spare für kurze Zeit 20% auf alle Fitness Tassen! Mit dem Code LEGDAY20.
    6. No Pain - No Gain!
      Gym Tasse als Geschenk für Bodybuilder
    7. Fitness Tasse für Männer
      Ideales Geschenk für Fitness-Freaks!
    8. Geschenkidee für Frauen
      Ideale Geschenkidee für Powerfrauen!
    9. Fitness Poster
      Bodybuilding Art Print, Home Gym Wall Decor, Gift for Bodybuilders
    10. Lustiges Geschenk für Bodybuilder
      Kennst du jemanden, der "Nicht hart genug trainiert"?😂
  • --Edit-- siehe Komplett Übersetzung

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Soulstorm ()

• Krasser [lexicon]Bizeps[/lexicon], Rücken find ich schwach.

Danke aber für die Texte!

Warum isst du erst 2 Stnden nach dem Aufstehen etwas? Deine Eltern hatten recht, als sie mal behaupteten, dass das Frühstück die wichtigste Mahlzeit des Tages ist.

1. Gym Tasse
    2. Schwarzenegger Poster
    3. Geschenkidee
    4. Bodybuilder Tasse
    5. Becherwunder
    6. No Pain - No Gain!
    9. Fitness Poster
  • http://www.youtube.com/user/luimarco?blend=23&ob=5 Hier die ganze Transformation. Werde mich jetzt noch ein bisschen an das Übersetzen machen.

• --Edit-- siehe Komplett Übersetzung

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Soulstorm ()

• Killer Body Diet by Lui Marco (Übersetzt von Soulstorm)

Dieser Plan ist ausgerichtet und empfohlen für gesunde Männer, die keine Anfänger mehr im Fitnessstudio sind. Er ist nicht geeignet für Personen die im jugendlichen Alter sind und Personen die medizinischen Einschränkungen unterliegen und nicht vollständig Gesund sind. Bevor man mit einer intensiven sportlichen Aktivität beginnt, sollte man seinen Arzt zu Rate ziehen. Dieses Programm wurde ausschließlich von mir als Ergebnis meiner 20 Jährigen Erfahrung im [lexicon]Natural[/lexicon] [lexicon]Bodybuilding[/lexicon] entwickelt. Es enthält 3 wichtige Komponenten: Krafttraining, Ernährung und Herzkreislauftraining.

Um gute Ergebnisse zu erzielen, ist es notwendig den Plan mit allen Einzelheiten auszuführen. Alles andere könnte den Erfolg schmälern. Die Hauptfaktoren der Reise sind aber immer noch dein Wille, Disziplin, harte Arbeit und Hingabe.
    Einige von euch werden dem Plan nicht gewachsen seien, andere wiederum haben den Mut die Herausforderung anzunehmen und den Plan bis zum Ende durchzuziehen. Belohnt werden wird man wahrscheinlich mit der besten Form die man je hatte. Ich war immer [lexicon]Natural[/lexicon] Bodybuilder zu 100% und weiß, dass alle Großen Jungs in den Magazinen und Zeitungen Steroide und andere leistungssteigernde Medikamente einnehmen. Alle von euch wissen das!

Aber mich hat es nicht davon abgehalten, danach zu streben meinen Körper zu formen und immer um 100% zu verbessern. Ich hatte meine Hochs und Tiefs. Habe hunderte von Magazinen gelesen und [lexicon]Supplemente[/lexicon] ausprobiert um rauszufinden was funktioniert und was nicht. Das erste was ihr bei den Plänen denken werdet, wie einfach sie doch gehalten sind.
    Viele Leute denken, dass es so kompliziert ist, um in Form zu kommen. Vertraut mir einfach, das man es so einfach wie möglich halten muss um Erfolg zu haben, denn darauf kommt es an.
    Teil I – Training und Ergänzungen
    Zunächst prüft nun einmal bitte, ob die Nahrungsergänzungen in eurem Land erhältlich sind.
    Alle diese sind in Nord-Amerika erhältlich und erlaubt:

1. Multivitamine und Mineralien
    2. Omega 3 [lexicon]Fettsäuren[/lexicon]
    3. Glucosamin
    Diese drei sind regelmäßige Ergänzungen, die auch für einen nicht Bodybuilder wichtig sein könnten und sehr wichtig für uns vor und nach dem Training sind:
    4. Whey [lexicon]Protein[/lexicon]
    5. Casein [lexicon]Protein[/lexicon]
    6. BCAA´s
    7. Glutamin
    8. Creatine
    9. Tribulus Terresteris
    10. Dextrose oder Maltodextrin
    11. alle Pre Workout Booster, nicht unbedingt vonnöten.

Wenn ihr diese Supplements nicht bekommen könnt, oder wollt, solltet ihr euch trotzdem Whey [lexicon]Protein[/lexicon] anschaffen, den dieses ist sehr wichtig und fast unerlässlich. Fatburner empfehle ich keine, sie sind auch nicht kompatibel mit meinem Plan, denn ausschlaggebend ist die Ernährung.

1. Gym Tasse
    2. Schwarzenegger Poster
    3. Geschenkidee
    4. Bodybuilder Tasse
    5. Becherwunder
    6. No Pain - No Gain!
    9. Fitness Poster
  • Kommen wir nun zur Sache:
    Dieser Plan ändert sich jeden Monat in den 4 Monaten Änderung der Mahlzeiten, der Ergänzungen + das Ausdauertraining. Der Trainingsplan dem du diesen Text entnehmen kannst, wird sich während der 4 Monate nicht ändern.
    Ich verbiete nicht die Übungen zu Tauschen oder welche hinzuzufügen, aber dieses kann unter Umständen ggf. den Erfolg beeinträchtigen.

Trainingsplan:
    Montag:

Brust
    3 Reduktionssätze Schrägbankdrücken (8, 8 ,8)
    3 Reduktionssätze Flachbankdrücken KH (6, 6, 6)
    3 Reduktionssätze Fly´s „Flachbank“ (in der nächsten Woche „Schrägbank“ immer im Wechsel) (8, 8, 8)

[lexicon]Trizeps[/lexicon]
    3 Reduktionssätze Stirndrücken „Flachbank“ (8, 8, 8)
    3 Reduktionssätze Stirndrücken „Kurzhanteln“ (8, 8, 8)
    3 Reduktionssätze Überkopf „Kurzhantel [lexicon]Trizeps[/lexicon] drücken“ (6, 6, 6)

[lexicon]Bizeps[/lexicon]
    5 Reduktionssätze Scott [lexicon]Curls[/lexicon] (8,8,8)
    3 Sätze [lexicon]Hammercurls[/lexicon] (8 Wiederholungen, keine Reduktionssätze)

Bauch:
    3 Sätze Crunches „20 Wiederholungen“
    3 Sätze Beinheben „25 Wiederholungen“
    2 Sätze KH Seitbeugen „25 Wiederholungen“
    Cardio: 30 Minuten Laufband oder Fahrrad 135 Puls/min

Mittwoch

Rücken

4 Reduktionssätze LH Rudern (6, 6, 6)
    4 Reduktionssätze KH Rudern (6, 6, 6)
    3 Sätze Überzüge, keine Reduktionssätze 8 Wiederholungen

Schultern
    3 Reduktionssätze Langhantel Schulterdrücken (8, 8, 8)
    3 Reduktionssätze Seitheben (6, 6, 6)
    3 Reduktionssätze Butterfly Reverse oder vorg. Seitheben (6, 6)
    3 Reduktionssätze [lexicon]Shrugs[/lexicon] (6, 6, 6)

Bauch
    3 Sätze Beinheben 20 Wiederholungen
    2 Sätze Kurzhantel Seitbeugen 25 Wiederholungen
    Cardio: 30 Minuten Laufband oder Fahrrad, 135 Puls/min

Freitag

Beine
    4 Sätze Beinpresse 8 Wiederholungen, keine Reduktionssätze
    4 Sätze [lexicon]Kniebeugen[/lexicon]
    5 Sätze Kreuzheben bei Problemen Beinbeugen 8 Wiederholungen
    Nach Bedarf: Wadentraining, nicht mehr als 20 Minuten

Bauch
    3 Sätze Crunches „20 Wiederholungen“
    3 Sätze Beinheben „20 Wiederholungen“
    2 Sätze Kurzhantel Seitbeugen „25 Wiederholungen“

Cardio: 30 Minuten Laufband oder Fahrrad 135 Puls/min

P.S: Dies ist mein Trainingsplan. Er ist einfach gehalten. Einige von euch werden meinen: „Was zur Hölle ist das, das ist alles“? Ja das ist es! Nur freie Gewichte, fast keine Maschinen oder Kabelzüge. Wie gesagt schenkt mir vertrauen. Folge dem Plan, damit wirst du es schaffen. Wer Abweichungen begeht, könnte sich unter Umständen bei den Ergebnissen verschlechtern. Überzeugt euch selbst von diesem Plan. Das sind die Erfahrungen von 2 Jahrzehnten Training. Denkt daran, du oder wir sind [lexicon]Natural[/lexicon] Bodybuilder und müssen nicht den selben Grundsätzen wie den Vitamin S Nutzern folgen.

Kommen wir nun zum Cardio :
    Neben dem Cardio nach dem Krafttraining, machst du auch Cardio an jedem Tag für 30 Minuten morgens auf nüchternen Magen. Wenn du keinen Pulsmesser besitzt, geht einfach langsam Joggen so, dass man sich noch unterhalten könnte. Bevor ich es vergesse, ich sagte: „jeden Tag, bei Sonne und bei Regen einfach jeden Morgen.