Beiträge von Hava

Seht selbst:

http://www.prosource.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5961

http://www.prosource.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5956

Diese Post sorgten für grosse Aufregung.

In einem Interview mit der Flex äussert sich unser 8x Mr. Olympia zu dem Vorfall:

Here’s what he had to say:

COLEMAN: Sounds like one of my pissed off fans. I’ve gotten probably around two to three-thousand emails sort of like that. Sounds like one of them just got on there and posted some stuff. That’s all that is.

FLEX: These were on ProSource.net Ronnie, where you have been known to post in the past. One more time, are you saying you didn’t post these comments on ProSource?

COLEMAN: No I didn’t post those. I post on there though, but I didn’t post those two. Sound like somebody just trying to stir up some controversy.

FLEX: If you didn’t post these, I will address the second one. Do you think that Jay being white had anything to do with him winning this Olympia?

COLEMAN: No, no. I don’t think nothing like that. Like I said it’s probably just that somebody that’s pissed off about me not winning. Because I’ve gotten a couple thousand of those.

FLEX: Lets talk about the rumors surrounding the lat and triceps tears. I know you’ve addressed them before, but they’re here again. Are there any truth to those rumors.

COLEMAN: No, aint no truth to none of those rumors. I don’t have a tricep tear or a lat tear. I heard somebody say a biceps tear also. I don’t have any tear. I get asked that a lot too. I always tell people no, just rumors.

Es ist bekannt, dass Dennis "the Menace" James nicht an der Arnold Classic 2007 startet.

Im Forum der Flex nahm DJ dazu Stellung:

To bad I can't be a part of the ASC 2007. I had to get my hernia fixed and now was the best time to do it.
    Now I have to wait for atleast 4 weeks before I can begin training. So my plan is to do the New York Pro again and this time I will be in better shape than last year.
    I will still be at the Arnold expo for all the bodybuilding fans representing Weider publication(Flex and Muscle&Fitness)and SAN supplements.

Ein weiterer Athlet wechselt zur PDI. Paul Dillet hat am 08.01.2007 auf UK-Muscle.com einen Thread eröffnet, wo er ankündigt an der British NOC 2007 der PDI teilzunehmen.

Weil ich über diese News ein bisserl im Zweifel war, habe ich direkt Kontakt mit der PDI aufgenommen. Und siehe da, mir wurde bestätigt, dass Paul nun ein Athlet der PDI sei.

Was dem Post fehlt sind eindeutig Angaben was du genau isst.

Wie siehts z.B. mit Vollkornprodukten aus??

Und wann isst du was? Poste doch mal einen Tagesplan von dir, damit man sehen kann was du, wann isst.

Diese Informationen wären schon nützlich. ;)

Ich mach se meistens frei und wenn ich eine Abwechslung brauche führe ich die Übung am Kabel aus. Die Butterfly-Maschine überzeugt mich ned.

Wichtig ist nur, dass du die Muskeln die du bearbeitest spührst. Alles andere ist peanuts. ;)

Ich würde trotzdem nicht so viel Fastfood zu dir nehmen. Dazu noch die Weight Gainer, da wirste nur Fett. :ja:

Könnte es auch daran liegen, dass du viel zu schnell ist? Oder die Nahrungsmittel, die du zu dir nimmst sind schon lange abgelaufen oder verdorben.