Dave Henry neuer Weider-Athlet

Als unregistrierter Nutzer ist Dein Zugriff eingeschränkt. Bitte melde dich an oder registriere dich einfach mit ein paar Klicks hier, um alle Funktionen in vollem Umfang nutzen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!

• This past December, he got With renewed hope for the future, Henry, who is also a MuscleTech athlete, is set to make 2007 his most successful year as a pro. With a dance card that begins with the Ironman Pro and ends with, he hopes, another chance at Olympia honors, he plans to keep his usual breakneck pace of competing, competing and more competing. Moreover, he assures that the ’07 version of David Henry will be the best one yet.

“The game plan is to get better than I’ve ever been,” 5'5" Henry says. “I’m bigger than ever right now. In fact, I plan on competing at two to three pounds heavier than last year, which on my frame is a lot, while keeping the same conditioning. So I think it should be a good year for me.”

seen on flex